I’ve started my Master of Music degree at Ithaca College! I’m currently focused on doing the following things.
- caring for myself (nurturing new friendships, moving, spending time outside, sleeping, practicing zazen, eating wholesome food, drinking good tea, reading)
- practicing violin
- Violin Concerto No. 3 by Saint-Saens
- Violin Sonata in A Major by Franck
- Septet for Piano, Trumpet and Strings Op. 65 by Saint-Saens
- learning about teaching
- Taking Suzuki Seminar I
- Teaching String Class (with Dr. Mick)
- Teaching Scales Class
- journaling my experience through writing
These are my priorities. I say no to: social media, marketing, promoting myself, taking on new projects, working after 5:30 pm, taking on new students.
As my activities or priorities change, I will update this page. Updated September 4, 2017. Inspired by Derek Sivers.